Sunday 25 January 2015

Simple Typing Captcha Works

Make Money Easily By Typing The Capthcas

As I said before there are many doors kept open for online earning oppurtunities. In that aspect now here comes the another opportunity to make money online.

It is the most admirable work that suits every one for grabbing this chance.

It is a very simple work and it requires only typing the captchas that you see. This opportunity will be very useful for students,mothers staying at home etc..

The money you’re earning is completely depends upon your input.i.e..If you type more captchas then you will earn more.


There are many sites offering captcha work.I have visited and verified many sites that remains legit. So, I am going to share the list of legit Captcha work offering sites.Let’s see.

List of legit sites

There are three sites offering captcha work that I personally recommend.

Note-You should have a paypal account to get payout.




Megatypers is a famous captcha offering site that many of us have came acrossed.

This site has been a good solution for money seekers. You can this legitimate program and can earn money.







2Captcha is a new site that is paying its members and remains a legit site.


Here you can type the capthchas very easily and can earn enormous amout of money.

If you have enormous amount of time then you can choose this method to work and can earn some decent amount. Keep in mind that if you have good internet speed then you can type more captcha's and hence you can earn more money per day.








Pix and Profit is a good legit site.It works best on Firefox.You can type as many captchas you see.

It is very easy to do work and one can earn with less efforts.

Try to be legit and don't use any robots software to solve thew captcha's on behalf of you. It it against their TOS.



Friends, I have worked hard to write each and every article which interest’s you.

So, please do Like the Facebook page, comment below, Subscribe for latest Updates using subscription box, share on social media, follow on twitter.


These are the salaries and energy drinks for me and it motivates me to write more articles. I hope you understand my feelings!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email.I will help you at my best.


Share your valuable thoughts/experiences through your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment